• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blops hacked already?

Monkeypony

Just been playing search and destroy. When the other team were down to their last man their would be continuous gunfire (so popping them up on the radar) while we were following the gunfire marker to the other side of the map the bomb was defused.

This happened twice in a row.

Is there some sort of false radar perk I've missed or is the cheating already?

Geeders

Just been playing search and destroy. When the other team were down to their last man their would be continuous gunfire (so popping them up on the radar) while we were following the gunfire marker to the other side of the map the bomb was defused.

Not a hack - it sounds like they were using decoy grenades.

Ben-H

Yeah its called the 'Decoy', you throw it down and it shows as if there is gun fire on the map!

Seems like it works a treat!! :smashin:

AMP1984

excellent equipment with Ninja! Been sneaking up on enemy after throwing one to the outside of the map. Works a treat! :rotfl:

Fmrl

Decoy grenade shows up as a green dot on the map doesn't it?

Det

Distinguished Member
My favorite use for Decoy is planting a claymore outside of where they are spawning, then throwing a decoy to where a guy will ultimately come look at what all the ruckus is about and BLAMO!!!

uzer

LOL.

Possible video of this?

Det

Distinguished Member
LOL.

Possible video of this?
Of mine? I'd have to look through my vids, but I do it every game maybe 2 or 3 times, it works a treat :)

uzer

Any decoy vid would be funny. But I was referring to the OP. Kind of want to see the vid of his entire team chasing down a decoy grenada and hearing "Bomb defused". Too bad theater doesn't record lobby banter inbetween rounds...

Det

Distinguished Member
It's pretty easy to pick up they are decoys after the second burst or so.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom