SW AOTC R1 playing on an Arcam DV88.

I go to the options screen,
Highlight the THX logo,
Type 11,
Press enter/OK
Type 38,
Nothing happens.

Am I doing it wrong?
I would really like to find something on this disc that I like!
(Other than the sound of course, which is the best I've heard).

Thanks,
Richard.

I think it's 1-enter-1-enter........ect.

There are some funny ones on there.

Just tried that and it didn't work either.
Is there another way of getting to them?
Richard.

Got it now!
11 enter
then
3 enter
then
8 enter

And away they go - not bad at all!

Richard

...on my Pioneer 717, as soon as you press "1" the highlight jumps to the audio selection.
Does it matter how quickly you enter the code? And why bother hiding easter eggs anyway, it's not as if they're an interesting puzzle that can be worked out or cheat codes for a game, just give us the damned extras! :confused:

To enter 11 on the Pioneer remote press the 10+ followed by 1 - not 1 then 1 again.

Thanks, I tried that and the THX logo goes green (from yellow) but nothing else happens. I tried "enter", "play" and moving the highlight around but nothing happens until the logo lapses back to yellow and the music starts again. :confused:

Anyone know what the Chapter No. is of the bloopers?

My 747 Pioneer does exactly the same! HELP:confused:

Don't press enter at any time during the process. Highlight the THX logo, press 10+, press 1, press 3, press 8.

I think the gag reel's Title/track 3 on the disc. Or it might be 4. I couldn't get it to play by fiddling so I just accessed it directly.
If you take it that the movie's title 1, just go up from there if you can't get it from the THX logo

...work for my pioneer 717, although as I said the: 11, enter, 3, enter, 8, enter technique succeeds in turning the highlighted THX logo from yellow to green, but nowt else.:(

20th Century Fox Home Entertainment’s release of 'Star Wars: Episode II: Attack Of The Clones' once again contains a good number of hidden features that are a bit tricky to find.
The first DVD of the set contains three different menu themes that are selected randomly upon boot-up of the disc. However you can select any of the three themes directly by pressing the '1', '2' or '3' key during the FBI logo.
On the first disc you can also find a blooper reel with DVD production credits. To see it highlight the THX logo on the screen and then press the numbers '1138' on your remote control. Alternatively you can also directly access Title 3 on the DVD for this feature. Please consult your player’s manual how to directly access titles as every player is handling this differently.
Now insert the second disc of the set and select 'Dex’s Kitchen and Still Galleries.' In the following menu select 'Dex’s Kitchen' and in the menu screen that follows highlight the 'Main Menu' menu entry. Now press the 'Left' arrow key on your remote control and a small panel will be highlighted. Press 'Enter' now and you will be taken to an additional still gallery with humorous posters from a College Campaign

Sorry for interrupting with possibly a dumb question: Is there a blooper reel on TPM?

If so, how is it accessed?

Thanks
Collin

Yes there is one on TPM - you get to it the same way as described above.

Best thing on both discs!

Got this from http://www.dvdanswers.com

Slight difference as it does not mention the THX logo

Disc One

From the Main Menu access the Languages menu. Once there, enter 1 1 3 8 using your remote control. On some remotes you may have to press enter after each digit, and on others (such as Pioneer models) you will need to press the 10+ key, followed by 1 3 8. Like the Episode I DVD before it, this will reveal a short blooper reel that features some hilarious outtakes, mostly of Hayden Christensen falling flat on his arse!

To access the three distinct menus, simply press 1, 2 or 3 on your remote during the copyright warnings as the disc loads. You need to press 1 for Coruscant, 2 for Kamino and 3 for Geonosis.

Disc Two

Go to the 'Dex's Kitchen' menu and highlight the Main Menu option. Now press left on your remote and you should highlight a little picture next to Dex's head. Press enter on your remote to view Star Wars: Want Ads - The College Campaign.

does this only work on R1 discs? i've got the standard uk release and can't get at the bloopers.

Just tried my Episode 2 R2 disc and it worked a treat.
Put in disc one, go to 'language selection'. Highlight the THX logo and press 11 enter 3 enter 8 enter.
The bloopers start right after this.

Richard.

No need to highlight the THX logo though

bingo!

cheers. i'm really starting to like this site!

It works on my Arcam DV88 as described above.
Disc 1 (think it's on disc two also)
Languages.
enter 11 then press 'OK'
then 3, 'OK'
then 8, 'OK'

Hope that helps.
Richard

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom