Bloody Vodka!

LanceR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
My head hurt a tad this morning, way to much Vodka last night (just check some of my posts from last night, although I stand by everything I said about ps3mad and Pincho!)..

Why do we do it to ourselves it always seems like such a good idea at the time.. What folks, is your poison?

Beer mostly. Gin's the only spirit I touch on a (semi)regular basis.

Beer mostly. Gin's the only spirit I touch on a (semi)regular basis.

yep gin for me too as well, a nice bottle of Bombay Sapphire.

:eek: this might help to explain your hangover.

:p
:D

Well last night it was half a bottle of Absolut vodka but no that's not normal.

I think the most Ive had of the Bombay Sapphire is about half a bottle..

The most gin I've ever had in one sitting was half a bottle of London's when I was 16. I couldn't even look at a bottle of gin without feeling sick for months after that. That passed, thankfully.

The most gin I've ever had in one sitting was half a bottle of London's when I was 16. I couldn't even look at a bottle of gin without feeling sick for months after that. That passed, thankfully.

I did that with Pernod, bloody awful stuff.

The half bottle would be one of those all nighters with friends so it's spread over hours.

:D

Well last night it was half a bottle of Absolut vodka but no that's not normal.

I think the most Ive had of the Bombay Sapphire is about half a bottle..

Vodka is the one drink I steer clear of. It makes me nasty (more than usual:p) tempered.

I steer clear of spirits generally TBH. I just stick to Cava mostly nowadays.

Well I don't drink gin but everything else is fair game...

My head hurt a tad this morning, way to much Vodka last night (just check some of my posts from last night, although I stand by everything I said about ps3mad and Pincho!)..

Why do we do it to ourselves it always seems like such a good idea at the time.. What folks, is your poison?

Vodka, but in limited quantities... Smirnoff Ice to be more exact.

Dont drink.

Started drinking premium vodkas recently. Love the stuff and wouldnt touch the cheaper stuff again. Thought it might help with hangovers, really doesnt seem to!!

Also like JD and Jim Beam.

To be fair I get such monstrous hangovers nowadays it really doesnt seem worth it!

Started drinking premium vodkas recently. Love the stuff and wouldnt touch the cheaper stuff again. Thought it might help with hangovers, really doesnt seem to!!

Also like JD and Jim Beam.

To be fair I get such monstrous hangovers nowadays it really doesnt seem worth it!

Yep i'm the same, just think to myself the next day, why!?

Vodka, though I tend to go for quality rather than quantity these days due to the hangovers lasting longer.
Long gone are the days of drinking a whole small bottle of Russian vodka,which was swapped for a pair of Denims from a sailor in the Baltic Sea, only to find that my better half had lost the use of her legs for the next day!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom