• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bloody internet issues

sheriffwoody

Distinguished Member
Well, the plus side of having proper, full sky+ is somewhat overshadowed by the fact there is no chance of Internet here for a while :(

Had an engineer out today to move our internet over from the old flat to the new one, however got a phone call to tell me it wasn't possible as "the lines are by passing each other in the network. BT are required to do a "pair divert" to get a pair from the cabinet to the box outside the flat".
However, it is down to BT to sort out in their own time, so currently sat here with GPRS signal on my phone, no home phone and no Internet for the foreseeable.

First world problems I know, but you really miss the internet when you don't have it.

Anyone ever had similar issues to this one? If so, how long did it take to fix?

rousetafarian

I was supposed to get BT Infinity 2 installed today, but had to go out for an interview so next Tuesday it is

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom