Bloody Councils

ldoodle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is it they had to wait until the start of this week (Tuesday) to do road works, causing havok in my area and route to work.

Considering they've had the last 2-3 weeks with kids off school, families on holiday etc, why not do it then to minimze disruption.

Muppets!

Why is it they had to wait until the start of this week (Tuesday) to do road works, causing havok in my area and route to work.

Considering they've had the last 2-3 weeks with kids off school, families on holiday etc, why not do it then to minimze disruption.

Muppets!

That would involve working bank holidays - costing more money with over time. Simples.

There are probably quite a few roads in your area. These extend beyond the ones you take on a regular basis. The reason for the delay will have been because they were working on... other roads. It's bad timing for you, but great for the guy who lives on the other side of town whose road was worked on during the holidays.

Muppets!

tut tut tut.

you my friend are using common sense and applying it to a situation to which a local council is involved.
That is your mistake.

Wow, imagine that. Road works cause inconvenience to road users. Who would have thought? Bloody councils indeed!!
People comlaind about the state of the roads and then complain when they get repaired.

:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom