Bloodshot Movie Review & Comments

Wow!

I go to the cinema at least once a week, so yesterday I was looking at what was on at the weekend - there wasn't much that I have not seen already and ended up plumping with 'Misbehaviour', bit of a gamble, not my usual viewing but I'm sure the wife will like it. Saw 'Military Wives' last weekend so I'm certainly stocking up on brownie points.

Anyway, while I was looking through the listing I saw 'Bloodshot' and I dismissed it because I had never heard of it - assumed it was just some crappy horror movie. Reading the review, pretty amazed to find that it is a Sony comic book release - this has had zero advertising as far as I am concerned - remember that I go to the cinema at least once per week so I get overloaded with trailers. Sony must have realised themselves that this is going to be so bad that running trailers in the cinema was too much of a risk.

Cheers,

Nigel

Another film then that wont be collecting Baftas or Oscars, so will probably be entertaining, looking forwards to seeing it!

Thanks for the Review.
We live in Nordrhein-Westfalen, the German region worst hit by the Corona Virus, where obviously everyone is careful about any public events. The Featured English Language Film at the Multplex near us this Sunday & Monday is Bloodshot, & I was thinking "This is a Vin Diesel Movie, and right now most people are not going to go watch it; you'd think they'd choose a throw-away Movie, so why this one?"
After this Review, I may have a clue as to why! ;)

You know what you are going to get from Vin, Jason S or The Rock... more of the same rehashed stuff over and over again.

One for a Sunday evening after the footie as finished..
:D

the trailer looked ok, but I like these harsh realistic reviews, so at least I go in forewarned. I am still suffering from watching 30 mins or so of Birds of Prey which got a review score of 8; so this one with a score of 3 could be useful to re-calibrate what bad means

You know what you are going to get from Vin, Jason S or The Rock... more of the same rehashed stuff over and over again.

One for a Sunday evening after the footie as finished..
:D
Exactly what I’ll be doing

Despite the review / trailer I'm looking forward to seeing it :D

Thor was one of the best entries in the whole Marvel universe.
But I’ll avoid this

Poor old Vin Diesel.
He can't find a winner outside of the F&F franchise.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the Riddick movies. They're low brain, low complexity Vin Diesal kicking lots of arse. Some of the effects are dodgy for sure but Riddick even has Dave Bautista in it for added fun.

As it happens I also liked The Last Witch Hunter which I've watched a couple of times. Again hardly high art but a good watch.

G

No surprise since Vin Diesel is in it. You couldn't pay me to see a movie he's in.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the Riddick movies. They're low brain, low complexity Vin Diesal kicking lots of arse. Some of the effects are dodgy for sure but Riddick even has Dave Bautista in it for added fun.

As it happens I also liked The Last Witch Hunter which I've watched a couple of times. Again hardly high art but a good watch.

G
What happened to Riddick. Vin has spent so much time on Fast etc he has lost everything else

What happened to Riddick? Vin has spent so much time on Fast etc he has lost everything else

I'm sure I read he has a script for another Riddick sequel, also one for a The Last Witch Hunter sequel.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom