Blood Diamond: Sky Box Office HD

nigel2shady

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to use my 2 free box office movie coupon but would prefair to use it on the Box office HD channals..I would like to see Blood Diamond on HD but never seems to be on the Box Office HD channals...Anyone else notice this kinda strange...It is only on the standard Box office channals...

Surprise surprise, Warner movie. Even though Sky supposedly signed a deal with them recently, the emergence of their titles (either new or catalogue) seems dreadfully slow.

Box Office HD 1 & 2 seems to be nothing but Hot Fuzz and Epic movie !!!!! I ended up watching Blood Diamond in SD today - enjoyed it

I want to use my 2 free box office movie coupon but would prefair to use it on the Box office HD channals..I would like to see Blood Diamond on HD but never seems to be on the Box Office HD channals...Anyone else notice this kinda strange...It is only on the standard Box office channals...

Oooh, what's this? Two free box office movie coupon? Que? Nice. Where do I get me one of those then? :)

Oooh, what's this? Two free box office movie coupon? Que? Nice. Where do I get me one of those then? :)

whereyou been?
sky have sent out a two free movies on sbo letter to hd owners.
seems like the luck of the draw as to whether you get one or not

I've got it on blu-ray and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Excellent film. :thumbsup:

I'll second that. Excellent movie and one of the better looking Blu Rays out there too.

Yep, third that, absolutely brilliant film.

I've got it on blu-ray and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Excellent film. :thumbsup:

Thats why I would like to see it heard few of my mates also say it is good film,kinda strange it getting mixed reviews though..

Would of liked to have seen it on HD box office all box office HD seems to be showing is Hot Fuzz and other rubbish looks like I will just have to bite the bullet and use the free coupon to see it on standard....Maybe watch Hot Fuzz on SBOHD

Thats why I would like to see it heard few of my mates also say it is good film,kinda strange it getting mixed reviews though..

Would of liked to have seen it on HD box all box office HD seems to be showing is Hot Fuzz and other rubbish looks like I will just have to bite the bullet and use the free coupon to see it on standard....

If i order a film on Box office do I have a week or certain amount of time to watch it,can I save it to my planner.

You can save it to your planner, it'll stay there for a week or just under, but it will delete itself 24 hours after you start watching it, that includes just checking if it's recorded etc...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom