Blood And Truth - 29th May 2019

Rumoured to be released 29th May as a PSVR youtuber Polish Paul found some stores doing pre-order for £29.99 on the same date.

London Heist was awesome as a short demo but as a full game, I think the challenge for the developers is integrating the dreaded navigation on the Move controls as going by their trailer we get to move around a lot more instead of remaining in a fixed position. but London Studios are extremely innovative and talented so I am sure they will find a way to make the gameplay as awesome as possible. They are certainly taking their time to fine tune the gameplay as this was in development longer than any other PSVR game and that hopefully translates to best quality (not always the case but fingers crossed). Unlike Team Combat, where developers rushed their game out to a strict deadline, severely decapitating its full intended potential as admitted by some of the insider developers themselves after release.

have to say it's looking good, London heist was the best thing on VR worlds game wise even though it was very short, glad they have taken that concept to a full game.

Really looking forward to this one, strangely it was the little things in London heist that blew me away, like the end of the cigar lighting up when you inhaled & being able to fiddle with the car stereo in the chase sequence :D

Really looking forward to this one, strangely it was the little things in London heist that blew me away, like the end of the cigar lighting up when you inhaled & being able to fiddle with the car stereo in the chase sequence :D

Yeah the little things were really neat I was just throwing the cups out of the window at cars going past during the chase lol.

Pre ordered from the game collection for £28.95, looking forward to this!

Really like the look of this. Haven’t had my VR hooked up for a couple of months (took it away when visiting family and can’t be arsed to faff with the cables) but this might just pique my interest.

I have this pre-ordered, I loved what they did for the london Heist and gald to see the early reports on it are positive, I hope thay have some of the nice small touches that London heist had like being able to smoke the cigar and blow the smoke and throw stuff out of car windows etc.

My order from Shopto has shipped hopefully tomorrow.

Well, what do we have here?

_20190525_094425.JPG

There's a 2.7Gb 'Day One' update to download.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom