• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blog Email Links Problem

aet3

Hi Folks
I have a Desktop Computer running Vista Home Premium and my wife a Laptop running Vista Ultimate.
Both are wireless to the Router (Netgear) for our Internet/Emails both using Windows Mail.
When my wife is in any Crafting Blog site and there is an email link, when she clicks on the link a message comes up :- "Could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" .
When I click on the link with my computer the link registers straight away and an email message screen comes up.
I have tried to find differences in our internet/email settings and cannot find anything. What should I be looking for and where ????? HELP PLEASE.
Cheers.

aet3

Hi Folks
Thank You for your very swift replies - it is greatly appreciated.
Problem Resolved - it appears my wife did not have Windows Mail set as the default program in Internet Explorer. Now working fine.
Thanks for the advice.
Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom