1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blocking ads (software)

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by den9112, Mar 7, 2004.

1. den9112

den9112

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +341
    hi , i need someone to help me with software that is easy to delete advertisements , i am captureing tv via a tv card and need to delete the ads .i am recording aprox 1 hr with ulead 7 but cannot get to grips with the editing side , looks a bit difficult i can use ulead with my dv i use scene recognition and deleting is easy . any help . thanks

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    But it's very easy within UVS7 - change to timeline mode , ensure project (not clip) is highlighted - play the video until the start of the adds - stop the video, the timeline will jump to the point at which you stopped - adjust the blue triangle cursor to the exact point to cut, click on the pair of scissors. select project again and continue playing the video to the end of the adds - stop the video, again adjust the blue triangle cursor to the exact point, click the scissors again, This will usually leave you with the adds bit selected - if not just click anywhere on the adds section. Hit Delete on your keyboard - there you are adds gone.

If the wrong bit vanishes simply hit the Undo icon and try again

3. den9112

den9112

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +341
    thank you for taking time out to reply your advice was very helpfull