Blockbuster Pre-Owned Sale instore

My local Blockbusters didn't have any GT5 but i got Gamestation to pricematch they're only pre-owned copy at £25. They had it listed at £42.99 :eek:

I wanted heavy rain as well, typical that my branch had everything but that game!

on a side note, I bought star wars battlefront 2 on PS2 for my boys, only £1.95 but the disc wont play. Really scratched, so check your discs before you leave the store guys! :facepalm:

I wanted heavy rain as well, typical that my branch had everything but that game!

on a side note, I bought star wars battlefront 2 on PS2 for my boys, only £1.95 but the disc wont play. Really scratched, so check your discs before you leave the store guys! :facepalm:

They do a 6-month guarantee (at least that's what I was told when buying Killzone 2) so they should replace or refund you, although the advice is a good one - the inconvenience of travelling for a refund or return could be avoided if we check the discs for any noticeably large scratches on them.

I'll try and swing by my local BB store tomorrow mate and see if they have it!

Almost completed Killzone 2 now, ruddy hard in places though!

Thank you, this really means a lot and regardless of whether you locate Heavy Rain or not I am grateful that you tried.

I look forward to playing Killzone 2 soon!
Sorry fella, my local Blockbuster store are completely sold out. I even got her to check the system (incase I missed it on the shelf).

Sorry fella, my local Blockbuster store are completely sold out. I even got her to check the system (incase I missed it on the shelf).

Thank you regardless, I appreciate you having looked in there for me and even asking the employee to check with the system.

If anyone else does by any chance visit Blockbuster and see Heavy Rain please pick one up for me.

By the way I can also do the same for others although my local Blockbuster doesn't have many titles. What I did see PS3-wise was:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Far Cry 2
Killzone 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Saw II: Flesh & Blood
Kane & Lynch (only had 1 though)

My local Blockbusters didn't have any GT5 but i got Gamestation to pricematch they're only pre-owned copy at £25. They had it listed at £42.99 :eek:

I tried to get Gamestation to pricematch BlockBuster today at their Kettering branch.
The manager said they only pricematch on trade ins and not purchases.
Shame as i have £50+ on a GS card.
Wasn't going to give them twice as much as BB were charging just to use up my credit.

Cheers for the heads up, went to my local blockbuster and got heavy rain for 8:95, plus 10% off as I use their online rental service.

:clap:

Cheers for the heads up, went to my local blockbuster and got heavy rain for 8:95, plus 10% off as I use their online rental service.

:clap:

If you go there again any chance you can pick up a Heavy Rain for me (will pay P&P too of course)?

I tried to get Gamestation to pricematch BlockBuster today at their Kettering branch.
The manager said they only pricematch on trade ins and not purchases.
Shame as i have £50+ on a GS card.
Wasn't going to give them twice as much as BB were charging just to use up my credit.

Thats odd. Im probably the biggest pain in the arse for my local store but i always use them because they'll always price match on purchases at other stores if they're cheaper. Same with trade in's although they have struggled to be able to match some of my stuff because of the likes of Argos offering ALOT more.

I am normally a pain in the ass when it comes to Buying games etc.
The manager was extremely adamant that they do not match other stores sale prices.
Might have to give them a call to complain now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom