1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blockbuster 4 games for £20 offer

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by BOFH_UK, Jun 6, 2005.

1. BOFH_UK

BOFH_UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    [EDIT] - Sorry mods, didn't see the "Special Offers" forum before posting this. Please feel free to move if it should be there instead of here.

Hi all. Came across an offer this weekend that I thought you might like to know about. Blockbuster are currently doing 4 pre-owned games (marked products only of course) for £20.

This isn't a particularly new offer, my local store has been running it for a while now but I've never been able to find four titles I wanted. At the weekend though I went into a little Blockbuster on the outskirts of Reading (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=RG6+5HJ&spn=0.019897,0.035002&hl=en) and managed to pick up Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, TOCA 2, Panzer Dragon Orta and Need for Speed Underground. Seems that different stores have different titles available so it's definately worth shopping around.

They also had a 2 pre-owned for £20 offer (at least I think it was, nothing much in it that I wanted so didn't look too closely) on more recent titles that seemed to mirror the 2 for £28 deals that are on in most high street stores at the moment.

Oh, this particular store also had a second hand selection of old consoles and games available, NES, Master System, Mega Drive, Lynx that sort of thing. Again, I don't think you'll find them in every store nationwide but it might be worth a look if you're into 'classic' gaming.

Steve

2. drskhaled

drskhaled

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Good find i remember bbusters doing doing second hand megadrive and gamegear games for £2.50! (this was 7-8 yrs ago mind).

3. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Good spot Ill check this out. Never know there might be a few gems in there :)

4. womble9

womble9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Panxer Dragon Orta is superb and but largley overlooked. Plays like a dream looks lovely and is well up there with the three previous (Saturn) games.