Blockbuster 3 Blu-ray's for £10 for 2 nights

Klippie

I've borrowed a mates PS3 over the weekend and rented Alien Versus Predator (extened version), Shooter and Rocky Balboa.

The picture quality on AVP and Shooter is amazing, when I get my own PS3 AVP will be the first disk bought.

Three for a tenner for two nights, bloody good deal if you ask me..:thumbsup:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
good offer, but the problem is they just dont have enough titles! i suppose its the only place i can walk in and rent any blu-rays.

is there any online suppliers (to rent) from? like that postal dvd service?

Moogle

Distinguished Member

winstano

Id highly recommend Lovefilm :)

i get lovefilm thru tesco so I rack up clubcard points, the blu-ray collection is awesome and you get HD-DVD's and can get PS3 / 360 games too :smashin: top service

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Lovefilm.com seems to be a popular one. I haven't used it myself though.

http://www.lovefilm.com/visitor/home.html

thanks for that moog..havent rented movies from anyone other than blockbuster recently..couldnt remember name...great another source to enjoy my beloved blu-rays...300 has arrived in the post:clap: will start with that !!!!!

Moogle

Distinguished Member
thanks for that moog..havent rented movies from anyone other than blockbuster recently..couldnt remember name...great another source to enjoy my beloved blu-rays...300 has arrived in the post:clap: will start with that !!!!!

No problem. :smashin:

ManGina

Can someone please tell me does a PS3 game or Bluray count as 1 disk? Also do the boxsets count as 1 disk or 3 (or however many disks are in the set)
Thanks

ralferoo

Novice Member
Id highly recommend Lovefilm :)

I also would second that, although I had to end my subscription because I was watching too many films! I had the unlimited per month, two discs at once offer and I'd typically get to watch about 3 films per week and found they had a very good selection of blu-ray films.

My problem was that because I had the unlimited subscription, I felt compelled to watch the films as soon as possible so I could return them and move on to the next one, so as to get maximum value for money! Consequently, I ended up doing not a lot other than watching films for a few months... :eek:

sapper44

They will only send you one disc at the time.So if you want to watch a 6 disc box set it is classed as 6 separate DVD rentals. Or if you have a 2 disc DVD (film on one and whatever’s on the other)They are classed as separate DVD rentals. You can deselect the extras disc and just chose to have the film disc only. With box sets you select to have the disc sent in order so the episodes will be in order. Hope this answers you question.

city fan

i get lovefilm thru tesco so I rack up clubcard points, the blu-ray collection is awesome and you get HD-DVD's and can get PS3 / 360 games too :smashin: top service

I don't think you get points with Tesco DVD rental. Even if you did you wouldn't get many points for around £12 per month.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom