1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bliss at last

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Westie, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Westie

Westie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Finally taken the plunge and invested in a Pioneer 433MXE. Have spent far too long reading all the mails on this forum and going round and round in circles agonising over the right choice. Reading about Nexnix finally convinced me that the only way to decide was to go and see for myself.
    Convinced the better half that a day off was in order to make such a momentous decision (but this had to include lunch and a rather expensive visit to a Garden centre)!!! Spent an extremely enjoyable 2Hrs plus playing with all the display units and must agree with all who have posted before that this is the only way to decide. It was a compromise but having got the unit home it is the D.B.
    One of the conditions imposed by my “better half” was that it must be easy to operate. This lead to the decision to purchase a Pioneer VSX-2011 and DV-757Ai. I now have just one remote control to operate the entire system, not only does it sound superb but even the wife can switch it on and off just like a normal “telly”. Bliss!!!!!

2. philipb

philipb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +132
    Welcome to the club.

And just when you thought you had spent enough money already - I recommend you spend even more on getting it professionally calibrated by Gordon of convergent AV. Had mine done about a week ago and was money well spent. If you think the picture you have now is good, it can be even better.