1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blind test in Greece between 37(!) lcd-dlp projectors!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by VAG.NIK, Feb 2, 2002.

1. VAG.NIK

VAG.NIK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.avforum.gr/showarticles.php3?topic=15&subtopic=3383 . dear members, check the web address mentioned here. all the details, many fotos and, of course, the results from one of the biggest blind tests between lcd-dlp projectors which took place in Athens (Greece) twenty days ago. content in english for all our friends of other countries. we'll be waiting for your opinions or questions!;)

2. zcaps57

zcaps57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    wow!! :eek:

The great test.
    Though it's a bit shame that the latest DLPs (eg. Sharp 9000, Yamaha and Marantz) were not in the test.

3. ROne

ROne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I find it interesting that the new panasonic did so badly, considering its a new machine and ought to be head and shoulders above some of the others.

Also how come the HT200 did poor as well, I was led to believe that this was a step up from the likes of my own toshiba and the sony.

Anyhow if it was a blind test how did they see the pictures? Maybe this is why why the sanyo pLC15 placed above the HT200.

Shame the rest of the forum is in greek.