Bless my wife

Jaymzee

Established Member
Reaction score
Only been married 3 weeks, and my lovley wife has gone and orderd me a PSP for my 30th, Bless! :clap:

Unfortunatly, she ordered if from the HMV website, so I have no idea when it's gonna arrive (been sitting at "order not yet processed" since she ordered it on sunday 2nd Oct..so it could be weeks??? depending on when they actually get any in stock) :(

So my bright idea of getting a couple of games now so that i have when it arrives has back fired... it's not helping me be patient!! hehehehe

Anyone know what the current rate of PSP's getting delivered to Stockist's is?? (2 a week if their lucky from what i've heard)

Jamsie.

Picked mine up from Virgin in Reading last Thursday. Apparently they had 10 delivered that morning, it was first come first served.

Gamestation in MVC in Newbury apparently has a some on Friday and Game in Camberley also had stock on Sunday.

Seems like a few are knocking around in the South, hope the wait is over quickly...

superjim said:
See if she buys you the "XBOX 3" after a couple of years of marriage ;)

Im lucky to get a cup of tea and a smile in the morning off my Mrs!

:D

Ive go to make the bloody tea!!!

I've just orderd one from this site www.sendit.com. They have some in stock now. I haven't got round to telling the wife yet :eek: She's still getting over me telling her about my Xbox 360 pre-order. Looks like I'll be washing up for quite some time.

Jaymzee said:
Only been married 3 weeks, and my lovley wife has gone and orderd me a PSP for my 30th, Bless! :clap:

Unfortunatly, she ordered if from the HMV website, so I have no idea when it's gonna arrive (been sitting at "order not yet processed" since she ordered it on sunday 2nd Oct..so it could be weeks??? depending on when they actually get any in stock) :(

So my bright idea of getting a couple of games now so that i have when it arrives has back fired... it's not helping me be patient!! hehehehe

Anyone know what the current rate of PSP's getting delivered to Stockist's is?? (2 a week if their lucky from what i've heard)

Jamsie.

Lucky man to have such a girl at your side.

Mind you I take my Mrs every where with me, It saves having to kiss her goodbye :D
I call her my little Treasure because everyone asks where I dug here up from :D :devil:

Bada Bing!

I like it

:rotfl:

Hehehe, well order placed with play247, just watching for Order Taken, to change to Processing, then dispatched.. Sigh. So looks like it wont be arriving by saturday, boohoo!

Does anyone know of any pages with info on Battery life? i.e. Average battery life playing game, playing movie. etc.

also how does battery life compair when a movie is played from memory stick rather than UMD??

Stock Sony Battery - expect about 4 hours of intensive 3D gameplay ( Ridge Racer for instance )...

Don't know about UMD or Memory stick movies......should be about the same..... UMD drive should take more power since it has moving parts, and probably requires more power to drive and therefore take more battery power.

I ordered myself 2 extra batteries and they arrived today...now i have 3 Sony batteries... :smashin:

£17.99 excl delivery from this place in case you wanna do the same :smashin: :smashin:

My wife was in Woolworths on Sept 6th buying school stuff for the kids. All PSP stock was supposedly sold by pre-order, but over the tannoy they annouced they had some stock of PSP's.

It was my birthday 2 days later, so guess what I got!!

Married 10 years!

Tim

:rotfl: :rotfl: Socks ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom