"Blaze" tv channel sound glitching

Deleted member 79655

Reaction score
Anyone one else getting a sound problem on the Watch channel. (freeview 64) It is the same on freeview and cable. Literally every few seconds it "glitches". Is quite subtle and I imagine some would not notice it but for me it makes it unwatchable. Same on two tvs - LG and Toshiba and tried with all audio processing turned off. Seems to have been going on for at least a couple of weeks and I tried it now - still happening.

Anyone one else getting a sound problem on the Watch channel. (freeview 64) It is the same on freeview and cable. Literally every few seconds it "glitches". Is quite subtle and I imagine some would not notice it but for me it makes it unwatchable. Same on two tvs - LG and Toshiba and tried with all audio processing turned off. Seems to have been going on for at least a couple of weeks and I tried it now - still happening.
Yes - I have noticed the same problem on my LG and checked my friend's Samsung and same happening there.

Interesting, thanks for posting. Not just me! I've sent them an email so will see if they reply. I tried on freesat too - same problem.

P.S. I said "Watch channel." in opening post. I meant Blaze as per the thread title.

Interesting, thanks for posting. Not just me! I've sent them an email so will see if they reply. I tried on freesat too - same problem.

P.S. I said "Watch channel." in opening post. I meant Blaze as per the thread title.
And as you say subtle but very annoying once you pick it up!!

I had a reply. Hopefully they don't mind me posting, they say the issue is being investigated and they hope to fix ASAP.

I just tuned in and seems it is fixed :clap:

Totally agree - well done to you for taking it up with Blaze and to Blaze for responding so quickly!!!

The problem is back. Tried watching a recording from 6th December and also live tv. Same old corruption with the audio every few seconds. Won't be giving them another chance, all Blaze recordings and series links deleted. Not broadcast tv quality, can't imagine the advertisers are happy.

Yes agree - noticed it on the 6th as well - wrote to Blaze but no response.

Really poor services - there must be others who must notice this issue!!??

Thanks for confirming! Pretty shocking it can seemingly go on for days and days, AGAIN. Not seen any other posts, even on twitter. As we have said it can be subtle and I understand some not noticing but not for us. Unbearable!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom