• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blaze DTV dual screen

ponja

Standard Member
Not sure this is the right forum but considering many of you are using the usb DTV stick which comes bundled with the software I think it should be fine.

So I've got the BlazeDTV 2.5 and I have two monitors running dualview i.e the desktop is streched over both of them.

Moving the video window screen of blaze DTV to my tvscreen causes the stream to reload and the window to be repositioned to my computer screen. If I turn on audio with the waveform display I manage to move it over but that doesn't help very much.

Anyone managed to solve this?
I could reset the tv to be the main monitor but this is hardly what I want as then I wouldn't be able to use the computer monitor for games :D

BigCam

Hi :hiya:
Just a longshot
Could be an issue with the TV display resolution settings
that are not compatible with the Blaze display options
if different from PC monitor
Try diff res's configs to see if that helps
BigCam

ponja

Standard Member
Farily sure it has to do with direcx only working on the primary screen. Switching primary display to the TV with the same resolution enables the display there and disables it on the monitor. So unless there is a setting in blazedtv or it can utilize openGL I think it's kind of impossible.

fortean

Have you tried setting the dual view up as independent displays rather than having your Desktop stretched across both?

ponja

Standard Member
It's not really stretched, it's done with NVidia control panel. One primary and one secondary display. Only the primary can run blazeDTV

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom