Blaupunkt 32/147 LED TV - ARC problems

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by sinbrad, Feb 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. sinbrad

sinbrad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Ok guys,

Just purchased a blaupunkt 32" LED TV model 32/147 for the step daughter. I have also given here a Maxell Soundbar model MXSB 252 which is ample for what she needs. Anyway my problem is that the TV is stated as having an Audio Return Channel, it even has the settings in the main menu for this and also the function to control other equipment via hdmi. The maxell soundbar states that in order to utilise ARC you can connect it to any of the 3 hdmi inputs. I have connected the tv to the soundbar and when ARC is enabled I get a little volume control indicator come up on the tv with the status of the volume. However, there is no audio? I have tried all 3 hdmi inputs and also tried the other hdmi on the tv but to no avail. Both manuals are poor and there is next to nothing about troubleshooting etc. Not only that but there seems to be little or no support in the UK for both of these items. Anyone any ideas?

2. iaint

iaint

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +89
    Hi.
    Connect the soundbar HDMI OUT to the TV HDMI IN, whichever is marked "ARC".
    The HDMI INs on the soundbar are for connecting bluray players, freesat boxes, games consoles and the like.
    --
    Regards, Iain.