Blatent plug for charity sponsorship! Please donate!

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Race for Life - Caroline Boyle's Fundraising Page

If this isn't allowed then by all means remove it, but I was hoping some kind people on here would sponsor a dear friend of mine. She is doing the Race For Life THIS Saturday and hasn't got anywhere near her target :(

Her twin sister was diagnosed with bowel cancer late last year and is currently undergoing chemo and treatment for it. Not a nice thing full stop, but very sad when it's for a 21yr old girl just starting out in life :(

So please, give what you can; I really want her to at least make her target of £400. And every UK resident that donates can tick a box that adds a tax break/rebate to their donation - it costs you nothing, the government add on the tax rebate to your donation.

Thanks!

Race for Life - Caroline Boyle's Fundraising Page

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Bump :)

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
33 views and not a single reply?

Come on people, you don't have to give much - £5, £10, £20 is all thats needed!

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Wow, seriously, not even one reply or donation?

:(

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
83 views and not a single reply?

People, cancer affects you all in one way or another, and I'm sure you would want people to donate if it becomes your loved one that is affected.

dng007

Donated :)

GasDad

Remembered (1964-2012)
I haven't donated.

Thought I'd explain why - apart from anything else I've sponsored enough people in the race for life in the last year.

We (as a family / couple) do lots of fund raising for various charities, have monthly direct debits to various charities and trusts, and sponsor between us an awful lot of people in various activities for assorted charities.

I used to sponsor people on internet forums, but outside of the extraordinary will rarely do so now - there are too many requests on too many forums - I'd be skint.

Sorry.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom