1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blank CDs

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by m@rk, Nov 4, 2003.

1. m@rk

m@rk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +360
    For the last 3 years I have been buying Kodak blank CDs direct from Kodak at £4 for a spindle of 25.

I must have burnt hundreds over the years and never had a failed write and found that they play on anything (including music CDs for the car).

But Kodak have now closed their online shop and if you call them, it would appear that they don't sell these things in bulk anymore so they are now quite expensive.

So does anybody know of anywhere that still sells Kodak CDRs on spindles or failing that, would somebody care to suggest an alternate GOOD brand to switch to?

Cheers

2. TEK

TEK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've always stuck by Verbatim Datalife Plus - I have over 2000 titles across various console platforms that have stood the test of time and CD-Audio still going strong as well :D

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/

3. Mr_Belowski

Mr_Belowski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +281
    I use Verbatim too. I don't think they're necessarily better than Brand X, but they're averagely priced, work in all my devices, and I don't get too many coasters