1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blank canvas

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Building DIY' started by pronto, Jul 23, 2005.

1. pronto

pronto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi everyone this is my first ever post.. Since i first listened to my brothers hitachi dolby surround 4/3 tv 15 years ago i've been hooked on home cinema, my own first buy was the pace MSS1000 dolby prologic satellite decoder(analogue) i now have achieved my goal and built a dedicated home cinema built incidently by my brother (he's a builder by trade) and me (labourer). the problem now is i cannot decide what colour scheme to go for. so if any one can give me any sugestions i would appreciate it very much ,my screen wall and ceiling will be matt black,

2. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +929
    Hi Pronto, welcome to the forums and a life of now tweaking, spending and upgrading :D

A lot of people who have gone with black have also gone with red, which looks very effective. If you check out UrbanT's link in his sig that will give you some idea/ideas, also do a search in this forum as there are loads of pictures etc.