• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blade Trinity ~ R1

slowen

Banned
Does anyone know if blade trinity has had it's R1 release just someone on ebay is claiming to sell a R1 version of blade trinity but I have looked ona few R1 sites and there is no mention of it being released.

Think it is an asian import but the picture does not contain any japanese text as most of the copies I have seen normally have japanese text on the box

Conn

Given there is only one seller on eBay right now selling Blade Trinity....and given that THIS is the only other thing he has sold....

I would not touch it with a ten foot STAKE :D

Edit: Just re-read it...the sellers previous sale even gives a release date for B.T. in May.... :suicide: What an idiot! :rotfl:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
slowen said:
Does anyone know if blade trinity has had it's R1 release just someone on ebay is claiming to sell a R1 version of blade trinity but I have looked ona few R1 sites and there is no mention of it being released.

Think it is an asian import but the picture does not contain any japanese text as most of the copies I have seen normally have japanese text on the box
Not all bootlegs have chinese/japanese text on them, some DVD9 bootlegs duplicate the cover perfectly so it makes it very difficult to tell whether you are getting the real thing or a pirate, dead give away is usually a holographic DVD9 logo on the front cover and a DTS banner along the top but these are not alway present, you just have to be carefull.

slowen

Banned
Thanks for the replies

things that look to good to be true are normally that, I know it's not the best film but I only want it to finish my blade collection off

See your point about him being the only seller of blade trinity as if it were genuine a lot more people would be selling it, did not think of that :suicide:

I think ebay is getting a lot worse at the moment, it is flooded with counterfit goods and [email protected] links if your into that kind of stuff your sorted but the general quality is going downhill

Tardis

Blade 3 R1 is released on 26th April. :thumbsup:

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
Conn said:
Given there is only one seller on eBay right now selling Blade Trinity....and given that THIS is the only other thing he has sold....

I would not touch it with a ten foot STAKE :D

Edit: Just re-read it...the sellers previous sale even gives a release date for B.T. in May.... :suicide: What an idiot! :rotfl:

ARRRR jim lad, me sees a pirate on the horizon, hoighst the main sale and bring all guns to bear :D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom