BLADE TRINITY - extended £14.84 at ASDA

Still £11.99 at Sendit.com...posted here a few days ago. I know it's not high street, but it's still nearly 3 quid cheaper!

samjet said:
but i would never buy from them given some members recent problems :(

sorry to ask, but what problems ?

as i have never had a problem yet, so fingers crossed

Tafsir said:
sorry to ask, but what problems ?

as i have never had a problem yet, so fingers crossed

I just tried to order some dvds and being an i card member the discounts are not applying and also there is no more free shipping now.

:thumbsdow

problems are covered on other dvd.........etc thread

loads of folk with long overdue discs even though paid for :thumbsdow

i will happily pay a bit more to buy a disc in person

eg today bought casshern ltd edition in tin from hmv - got home and found dent in tin and discs had come free from clips and got scratched - rang hmv replacement waiting for me :D

imagine if this had happened by post etc more emails than hot dinners :devil:

If you order from Soon then you expect to wait a long time to receive the discs -- it really is that simple.

Aretak said:
If you order from Soon then you expect to wait a long time to receive the discs -- it really is that simple.

Ah, but I've just got my Blade Trinity today from Soon, 1 day after release. :smashin:
So I'm a happy bunny. Oh, and it's got the limited edition comic with it, what a bonus :thumbsup:

partyweb said:
Ah, but I've just got my Blade Trinity today from Soon, 1 day after release. :smashin:
So I'm a happy bunny. Oh, and it's got the limited edition comic with it, what a bonus :thumbsup:

got mine too, didn't notice a comic until you just mentioned it, great little story :)

have you watched the movie yet? I think the theatrical version is better, i didn't notice any more gore in the extended version, and the alternative ending is awful and makes no sense whatsoever!

Got the r2 and yes I think the theatrical version is superior, however dts on the extended only? Whats the point?

Yeah but the long wait from dvdsoon can't really be called a problem can it, I mean it's hardly a secret that stuff takes ages and you always get your stuff in the end, it's a more than fair trade of for having out of this world prices. Thankfully im one of those people who has a backlog of other dvd's (it's those tv series with a million commentaries I tell ya!) to watch so I would never get round to watching any new discs anyway. What's that nonsense about stopping free shipping for icarders?, who gave you that idea?.

I was one of those who posted in the where's your dvdsoon stuff thread regards my Stargate which had been ordered on 3rd March, checked the other day and it's finally been sent :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom