Blade Runner Movie Prop Displays

MagnumXL

I've been working on collecting Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049 props and have a small display I'm working on inside my home theater (not a lot of room in that spot compared to some others). I've got the rest in my China Closet upstairs.

This picture shows the Blade Runner 2049 mini-poster section of home theater room (on ledge is a memory crystal and not quite accurate "Win" lighter that looks like Rachel's lighter (I have the actual lighter too now, but it won't fit on the ledge without risking it falling off so it's in the China cabinet). I plan on putting a mount for Deckard's blaster below the poster like I have for Harrison Ford's other blaster under the Star Wars poster.

Theater Room Left Mid s.jpg

Deckard's blaster ready to be mounted (this one is actually a water gun if you can believe it):

Blade Runner Blaster 01Ws.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Whiskey Glasses & Johnny Walker Bottle display + Memory Crystal and two lighters shown including a Wallace Corp Zippo:

Blade Runner 2049 Bottle And Glasses 08s.jpg

Blade Runner 2049 Memory Orb and Light Display (shown in room with MIB style galaxy giant orb in place instead):

Blade Runner 2049 Memory Crystal S.jpg

Rachel's Lighter from original Blade Runner movie (Colibri Quartz Lighter; incredibly hard to locate this particular model)

Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 06s.jpg
Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 10s.jpg

Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 08s.jpg

Blade Runner Colibri Lighter 09s.jpg

There's obviously a lot more props for these two movies (e.g. more accurate blasters for Deckard and Agent K). Feel free to add your own displays/collections to the thread.

MagnumXL

Deckard's Blaster Mounted Under Blade Runner 2049 Mini-Poster:

Blade Runner 2049 Corner Blaster Mounted 02s.jpg

Closer View:

Blade Runner 2049 Corner Blaster Mounted.jpg

Poster View:

Blade Runner 2049 Poster Blaster 03s.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom