Blade on Blu Ray

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why not buy the currently available Region-Free USA release?

Why not buy the currently available Region-Free USA release?
Although it has the deleted scenes reinserted, the US release of Blade 2 has a different soundtrack to the UK release.
What I mean is, when the Bloodpack enter the House Of Pain nightclub some crappy hip-hop track is playing instead of the techno Blood Is Pumpin' by Voodoo & Serano, which suits the scene more IMHO.

A minor thing maybe but really noticeable if you're a Blade fan.

Although it has the deleted scenes reinserted, the US release of Blade 2 has a different soundtrack to the UK release.
What I mean is, when the Bloodpack enter the House Of Pain nightclub some crappy hip-hop track is playing instead of the techno Blood Is Pumpin' by Voodoo & Serano, which suits the scene more IMHO.

I have the US BD release of Blade 2 and I am not aware of any reinserted deleted scenes? and this is the first time I have ever heard about music changes to the film, I know the track was missing from the soundtrack but can find no mention of it missing from the film just people complaining it was in the film but not on the CD.

Last edited:

I've got the PAL DVD & the new US Blu-ray.
When the Bloodpack enter the House of Pain, they both play the same crappy hip-hop track on both the BD & on my PAL DVD.

The techno Blood Is Pumpin' by Voodoo & Serano is played during the scene when Reinhardt & Blade have their laser sights on each other in the House of Pain- this is the same on both the PAL DVD & the BD.
ie there is NO difference in the soundtrack.

I guess you're not as much of a Blade fan as you thought you were
wink.gif

Crappy hip hop? That's The Roots and BT (uber trance artist/producer Brian Transeau) with Tao of the Machine, which is a great opener for that particular scene!

Dissing Blade II's soundtrack?

GTFO!

;)

I've got the PAL DVD & the new US Blu-ray.
When the Bloodpack enter the House of Pain, they both play the same crappy hip-hop track on both the BD & on my PAL DVD.

The techno Blood Is Pumpin' by Voodoo & Serano is played during the scene when Reinhardt & Blade have their laser sights on each other in the House of Pain- this is the same on both the PAL DVD & the BD.
ie there is NO difference in the soundtrack.

I guess you're not as much of a Blade fan as you thought you were image
Where did I say that I was a Blade fan?

This is exactly why I don't bother with this forum much these days.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The last thing you wrote was 'A minor thing maybe but really noticeable if you're a Blade fan.' so I took that to mean you were a Blade fan as others obviously have.

Agree with Indiana - the way your post looks above does makes it seem like you are a Blade fan and you are giving us the facts etc. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Only the Alliance release had the wrong aspect ratio, seeing as the Dutch and now US releases are correct any UK release should be OAR.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom