1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade II

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by andypandy, Apr 20, 2002.

1. andypandy

andypandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I am confused with the ad on Ebay selling 35 copies of Blade region 2. When you actually view the details it seems it is in fact blade 2.
    Bearing in mind there I haven't heard of a release date for the region 1 or 2 I was wondering where these copies have come from ?

My initial reaction was that there was region zero version of the film - it was copies with region 2 protection on it and voila it then seems to sell like hot cakes !!!!

I would not purchase a region zero dvd from experience as the film and sound quality is naff !!!

2. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    To clarify this: Region 0 has nothing to do with the quality, there are enough genuine, perfect quality titles around.

That most pirated DVDs are R0 however is another issue.

Usually above mentioned DVD releases are taken from Promo tapes, copies from LD (e.g. Star Wars 4-6), VHS or made by using a camcorder. Thus I would not recommend anybody to buy it, in fact I condem piracy. Been there, done it and got cured. :D