60.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Blade2(jcard).jpg
    Blade2(jcard).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Take my money.

But what about the first film?!

oh yes. Got the first one so the other two have to be bought

This is good news for Marvel collectors who don't have the German SteelBook, plus it is slightly different artwork.

I don't to upset anyone but I don't want to see this turn into HDN where every thread turns into "I hope (insert preferred retailer) brings this out". Can we keep this thread for the Zavvi version if possible?

Damn. Got the first two on amaray and don't want the bother of waiting/trying to get the first one. Pass but I can see this one selling out no problem. As for Blade 3...thanks but no thanks! ;)

This is good news for Marvel collectors who don't have the German SteelBook, plus it is slightly different artwork.

I don't to upset anyone but I don't want to see this turn into HDN where every thread turns into "I hope (insert preferred retailer) brings this out". Can we keep this thread for the Zavvi version if possible?

Easier said than done. If / when other retailers such as Filmarena do announce their own versions, it'll be only natural to speculate and compare with zavvi. Isn't that part of the deal with a thread like this?

Easier said than done. If / when other retailers such as Filmarena do announce their own versions, it'll be only natural to speculate and compare with zavvi. Isn't that part of the deal with a thread like this?
Yes and no. It can easily descend into a "my version is better than yours" tit-for-tat exchange and the fact this site hasn't so far descended in that is a bonus to me.

Yes and no. It can easily descend into a "my version is better than yours" tit-for-tat exchange and the fact this site hasn't so far descended in that is a bonus to me.

Sure I agree with that, but for comparison purposes, threads like this do serve a useful purpose.

Sure I agree with that, but for comparison purposes, threads like this do serve a useful purpose.
But no-one has announced another version and already someone has already posted "If Filmarena do them the zavvi ones will be cancelled ".

As much as I dislike Zavvi and their relentless, ever growing slate of re-releases, I'm actually kind of up for these, even though I've already got the others...
ImageUploadedByAVForums1434132477.139509.jpg
ImageUploadedByAVForums1434132494.207776.jpg

Big yes for this and Blade 1 when they announce it. Still haven't updated these from DVD. Not sure i can stomach buying the third one though.

Blade 1 is distributed by Warner in the UK now, so don't expect an announcement with this wave

I only own the blade trilogy on DVD so I'd be up for these if Blade is announced. Artwork could've been more imaginative IMO.

I was wondering when they'd finally get around to the Blade films. However no sign of the original isn't a good start. o_O I hope it will follow soon, otherwise what's the point of just releasing the sequels?

I only really liked the first one :(
Really? I thought the sequel was even better than the first, which itself is fantastic!

The first two Blade movies still rock to this day IMO. Deadpool aside, I wish Marvel would release more 18 rated films who's source material is comic book based.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom