1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade: DTS Edition

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tee, Jul 25, 2002.

1. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I've finally watched and reviewed this Japanese exclusive and I have to say it is an improvement but not in the area I expected it would be! The DTS track isn't as bassey as the DD track but it is of a better all round quality. See what I mean here

Has anyone else watched Blade: DTS Edition? I would be very interested in hearing other peoples thoughts. As I've said in the review, when comparing the R1 version and the R2 Japnese version, I realised that the R1 DD track is too overpowering and 'bass heavy'. Has anyone elase ever thought/noticed this? The DTS track sound much smoother and more crisp...... another DTS improvemnt in my opinion ;)

2. Whatts

Whatts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tee,

I haven't noticed this overpowering bass yet on my R2 DD DVD (maybe because I was still setting up my sub last time I watched it).
    But now that you've mentioned it, I probably will next time I get round to watching it :mad:

Thanks a lot pal! :)

- Tom -

3. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    No probs :devil: Enjoy :D