Blade 2 out soon.

Garrett

Reaction score
Just heard Blade 2 out 29th of March, I know some of you guys are just waiting to see it.

I am surprised it is being released so soon... Has it been released in the US yet?

I cant wait for this film......the original was fantastic fun, it might not have been that intelligent, but who cares!

ad

This 2nd sounds even better than the 1st,can`t wait to see the ultra tough vamp`s with the gold fangs,and the action/gore/is supposed to be even higher than the original:eek: in fact the whole movie sounds better than the 1st,and I really enjoyed that:D

God, I cannot wait to see this film. I might try sleeping all the way through to March 29th, see if it makes it come any quicker.

Will have to unpack my trenchcoat from my, er... semi-goth days, and buy myself a sword.

Saw the trailer on TV last night...

I cant wait should be good! :D

Taz.:cool:

Some place on the web sells sword replicas......blades sword being one of them......i wish i could afford one!

ad

If it can't take off someone's hand I don't want one. Actually I do want one, but it would be even more desirable if it had the ability to decimate an appendage or two.

Originally posted by buns
Some place on the web sells sword replicas......blades sword being one of them......i wish i could afford one!

ad

My mrs knows the people that make that sword.... well she should do, she works for Wilkinson Sword!:eek:

Taz.:cool:

Originally posted by Lex
I am surprised it is being released so soon... Has it been released in the US yet?

It's out in the US this Friday (22nd) - only one week between releases, am i dreaming, or is the UK getting what it deserves lately? I never could see the arguement for delaying films released in the US over here, it's not like they have to sub/translate it at all!

I think the only reason some films are being shown at similar time US - UK is because of growing piracy concerns over dvds/divx. If the studios released dvds at the same time it might also lesson import sales that traders lose from, but that'd be too clever.
As far as I see it pircay has paradoxically increased access to 'legitimate' goods - though who exactly is the pirate is muddied waters.

In years past I have noticed that as we get into the summer there is less time between UK and US releases. It always seems to be winter films that have the longest delays - eg K-Pax!:(

I havent seen any news or anything of blade 2 in the cinemas near me......i'm starting to worry!!

ad

I think I'm gonna go against my will and actually *gasp* visit a cinema to see this one....I've just been waiting since the end credits rolled on the first (cos I heard it was always intended to be a trilogy).

Just a thought, but our very own Blade (moderator) was filming in Prague last year. Could it have been this film as it was made in Prague I believe?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom