blade 2 just arrived :)

SILVERBACK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
just received blade 2 from future entertainment now thats what i call service only ordered on wednesday.:D

I ordered mine a couple of months ago and although it was sent on Wednesday it has yet to arrive:(

I suppose once the postman has watched it this weekend, it will arrive on Monday.

to tell you the truth mate i never pre order cause it seems to me the saving of a couple of pence an they seem to forget about you.i know a fair few people who order from play an future an i usually get my dvds before them when they pre order not sure how this works.

It wouldnt surprise me:rolleyes:

The main problem I have is the postal service. I have to have most of my important mail delivered to work. It can take a first class letter 8 days to get from the other side of this town:mad: A lot of items dont turn up at all.

They recently tried a pilot scheme teaching postmen to read and write but none of them made any progress.

Still not been dispatched by CD-WOW.:mad: I'll give them until Monday then I'm canceling the order.:mad:

Ordered mine ages ago from DC-DVD (it was the only site advertising it at the time) and it dropped onto my door mat at 9 o'clock this morning.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom