1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackstar free P&P

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by twotonemark, Aug 21, 2003.

1. twotonemark

twotonemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Received this update from Blackstar today. Thought I'd let everyone know. Apologies if this is old news.

BlackStar are delighted to announce FREE POSTAGE on all deliveries to Uk and Ireland

Regards,
    Mark.

2. Kevo

Kevo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    About time too.

I've never ordered a DVD from these as they're just SO EXPENSIVE. Often more so than the High St!

I bet they're still not as cheap as good old Play even with 'free P & P'

3. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +950
    I ordered Luc Besson's Le Dernier Combat (or whatever it's called :blush: ) from them this morning, cheapest I'd found it anywhere else was £7.99 - Blackstar are doing it £5.99 with free shipping and they've already sent it so I should have it in my paws tomorrow morning :smashin:

Also, all the next batch of cheap Fox discs - Conan, Titanic etc - are only £4.99 at Blackstar. That's a whole £1 cheaper than Play so there's the odd bargain if you look for it.

It's been a long while since Blackstar did free shipping, although it used to be standard