Blackberry

Brendetta

Standard Member
Reaction score
What are those phones them rappers have. Isit called a blackberry or something. I like the flip one. I think its a two way text messenger. I havnt seen any here in england so I wanna know abit more about what they do. I've been looking for a pic of one on the net but cant find any. Its brings up other blackberrys instead. Any ideas.

Brendetta said:
What are those phones them rappers have. Isit called a blackberry or something. I like the flip one. I think its a two way text messenger. I havnt seen any here in england so I wanna know abit more about what they do. I've been looking for a pic of one on the net but cant find any. Its brings up other blackberrys instead. Any ideas.

Think you mean the side kick -

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/detail.aspx?device=7a083f08-7f33-4941-ba63-d6904503dc71

Saw these in the states at the start of the month, they are really smart - shame they havent taken off over her.

Dal

Yeah thats prob the one. Thats model 3 so the one I seen was prob an older model but yeah I like that one aswell. If I bourght one would it work in the uk as its on t mobile. Thanks alot

I've seen some ebay.co.uk but the sellers all seem to be new members and some with feedback from people who are no longer registered. Some of the sellers have just bourght 1p items just to get there possitive feedback up. So I'm not sure ifits safe to buy from these sellers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom