• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blackberry

Brendetta

Standard Member
What are those phones them rappers have. Isit called a blackberry or something. I like the flip one. I think its a two way text messenger. I havnt seen any here in england so I wanna know abit more about what they do. I've been looking for a pic of one on the net but cant find any. Its brings up other blackberrys instead. Any ideas.

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Brendetta said:
What are those phones them rappers have. Isit called a blackberry or something. I like the flip one. I think its a two way text messenger. I havnt seen any here in england so I wanna know abit more about what they do. I've been looking for a pic of one on the net but cant find any. Its brings up other blackberrys instead. Any ideas.

Think you mean the side kick -

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/detail.aspx?device=7a083f08-7f33-4941-ba63-d6904503dc71

Saw these in the states at the start of the month, they are really smart - shame they havent taken off over her.

Dal

Brendetta

Standard Member
Yeah thats prob the one. Thats model 3 so the one I seen was prob an older model but yeah I like that one aswell. If I bourght one would it work in the uk as its on t mobile. Thanks alot

Brendetta

Standard Member
I've seen some ebay.co.uk but the sellers all seem to be new members and some with feedback from people who are no longer registered. Some of the sellers have just bourght 1p items just to get there possitive feedback up. So I'm not sure ifits safe to buy from these sellers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom