Blackberry warranty?

SteakPieHarry

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Greetings AVF'ers

I bought my daughter a brand new Bold 9900 from these very forums. It was split new and sealed but it's faulty. I can't find how to register it for warranty anywhere. :blush:

Has anyone ever had to return a faulty Blackberry directly to them? I tried calling them but the guy kept telling me to return it to my carrier even though I told him 100 times it was bought sim free.

Any help appreciated. I've trawled the BB website but can only find a PDF. Can't find an actual product registration page. Thanks in advance if anyone knows how to go about this. :thumbsup:

The paperwork that comes with the handset should tell you what to do and who to contact for support. I believe there is a dedicated booklet on warranty.

The paperwork that comes with the handset should tell you what to do and who to contact for support. I believe there is a dedicated booklet on warranty.

Hey Rob

I had a look mate but all I have is "Safety and Product Information" and "Start Here".

I'll call RIM themselves when the holiday period is over. Hopefully they can help. Thanks matey. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom