Blackberry warranty?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by SteakPieHarry, Dec 29, 2011.

Tags:
  1. SteakPieHarry

SteakPieHarry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Greetings AVF'ers

I bought my daughter a brand new Bold 9900 from these very forums. It was split new and sealed but it's faulty. I can't find how to register it for warranty anywhere. :blush:

Has anyone ever had to return a faulty Blackberry directly to them? I tried calling them but the guy kept telling me to return it to my carrier even though I told him 100 times it was bought sim free.

Any help appreciated. I've trawled the BB website but can only find a PDF. Can't find an actual product registration page. Thanks in advance if anyone knows how to go about this. :thumbsup:

2. RobM

RobM
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,168
    The paperwork that comes with the handset should tell you what to do and who to contact for support. I believe there is a dedicated booklet on warranty.

3. SteakPieHarry

SteakPieHarry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Hey Rob

I had a look mate but all I have is "Safety and Product Information" and "Start Here".

I'll call RIM themselves when the holiday period is over. Hopefully they can help. Thanks matey. :)