Blackberry Keyone - anyone recommend?

dts_boy

So I currently have an LG G4 which I have had a for a while now and its perfectly good apart from battery life - I have about 50% battery left by lunchtime so if I#m not near a charger I can't get through a day!
I don't game or push it too hard, mostly emails, social media and maybe a bit of youtube. Also like to use spotify a fair bit - have a memory card in my g4 i save playlists to so I can listen offline in gym etc.
Have always loved blackberrys (in the olden days before touchscreen really took off) but not considered until I read that they were finally ready to embrace Android - I've had Apple and Windows phones but much prefer android now.
So, given its mostly work/boring stuff I do would anyone reccomend it?
Would be buying a handset sim-free so looking at approx £500, currently I'm with Vodafone

Ghostleader

Good review here (no doubt you have watches a fair few but I recommend):

Looks quite good, don't like the YouTube play back framing issue, and the price.......

mpw2081

It does look good and maybe giving this a try as I am little sick on iPhone at the moment they are like buying a BMW nothing changes

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom