Blackberry Curve 8520 - Internet Help

discover

Prominent Member
Reaction score
so a mate of mine just got this phone on an £30 p/m contract but is struggling to get he's wi-fi up and running.
in a nutshell - he can only go online using a wifi router. so when he's out of the house, there is no internet for him.
how does he access the free internet provided from orange so he can use wi-fi wherever he is?
any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

It 'should' be automatic.

If not... Check this.

On the menu, go to 'manage connections' then 'mobile network options'. Make sure the 'network selection mode' says automatic and also confirm the mobile network relates to whoever they are with.

so a mate of mine just got this phone on an £30 p/m contract but is struggling to get he's wi-fi up and running.
in a nutshell - he can only go online using a wifi router. so when he's out of the house, there is no internet for him.
how does he access the free internet provided from orange so he can use wi-fi wherever he is?
any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Did not think Orange offered free internet access from Wi Fi. I think T-Mob do. I have Orange and access the Internet away from home via 3G on my Bold. Has he got Blackberry Internet Server set up via Orange?
K

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom