For Sale Blackberry 9320 in Black

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Mark1990, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Mark1990

Mark1990
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS

I have got a Black fully working Blackberry 9320. The only mark on the phone is on the top left corner which is barely visible. The front of the phone has no signs of wear same as the back. I have had the phone since last November 2012 and it has only been used for email use mostly.

The phone has it's original box, earphones, plug, data wire/charge, battery and phone, all in the bags they come in.

The phone has been really well looked after always been in a snap case with flap, to protect the front. I will also put the case in the price of the phone to keep it all looking really smart.

The price of the phone I paid back in November was £159.95 incl VAT I am willing to sell the phone for no less that £100 with postage included.

I think I have covered everything now, if you have any questions about the phone I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013