~ Black ~

KILLER NADS

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well at the moment the question on everyones mind is will this game be playable on the xbox360?

Everyone knows this Hollywood Blockbuster game is coming to xbox and PS2 on the 27th Feb which is sooo soo close! But will we be able to play this game on the 360 with the awsome 360 controller instead of the bricky xbox controller?

I wonder if any one knows this?

They are working on a 360 version of Black due for release in September so I doubt the regular xbox version will ever work on the 360.

smokedog said:
No it isn't.

PS. Isn't that good anyway.

what?!?!

No way its a gem of a game! Just because the reviews were not extraordinary like everyone expected them to be this doesnt mean that the game is not good, it still got a very good score of 8.7 IGN which is superb!
Just not up to expectations because people were expecting ratings of 9.5+ even i was :D especially after the preview write ups!!

KILLER NADS said:
what?!?!

No way its a gem of a game! Just because the reviews were not extraordinary like everyone expected them to be this doesnt mean that the game is not good, it still got a very good score of 8.7 IGN which is superb!
Just not up to expectations because people were expecting ratings of 9.5+ even i was :D especially after the preview write ups!!

:clap:

Agreed, its a great game. The most fun I've had with an FPS for ages. Dont base anything on the demo (the first level and very short) after the second and third level it really shines.

ShadowmanUK said:
:clap:

Agreed, its a great game. The most fun I've had with an FPS for ages. Dont base anything on the demo (the first level and very short) after the second and third level it really shines.
Yep, and before you know it you've finished it and realised what idiots they were not to include multiplayer as now its gathering dust or going on ebay.

KILLER NADS said:
what?!?!

Don't care what the reviews say. I have had the full game for a week and don't think it's anything special. It just the run of the mill FPS.

I so hope they do a U-Turn on making a 360 version. But if they don't I hope they get Black Xbox version to work on the X360.

Getting the PlayStation2 version this weekend. Hoping it's rockka :D

I cant say im overly impressed with it either. I hate the way it takes 100 AK47 rounds to kill a man.

ive played 4 levels and while its good as what it is, its really shallow and tbh abit boring now. After the intitial WOW everything blows up it gets abit dull & it didnt take me long to do those 4 level neither as the A.I is pretty ropey :( Sadly this is a missed opurtunity i think

this game is not commin to 360 , instead it will be a black 2 for 360, but way down the line yet..

smokedog said:
Don't care what the reviews say. I have had the full game for a week and don't think it's anything special. It just the run of the mill FPS.
Agreed, could have been so much better, no recoli spolis it

I'm finding it quite enjoyable. If you go for headshots enemies drop after 2 (should be one I know). Its very cinematic - kind of like an interactive commando film (with similar levels of AI hah!) and as a no-brainer fps its better than most. Certainly a lot better than Area 51 for example.

I'm only through to first 3 levels though - and I guess by level 8 it might be a bit stale.

Real shame it doesnt run on the 360 though with a bit of AA.

phunt said:
I cant say im overly impressed with it either. I hate the way it takes 100 AK47 rounds to kill a man.
Yep, but it only takes 1 shot to blow a big hole in the wall.... go figure :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom