• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

'Black' Yamaha RX-V2500?

Les E

I am looking at the Yamaha RX-V2500 but I would like a black version of the receiver. Does anyone know where I could get one from?

Also, has anyone seen a good price for the Yammy?

Dfour

Try the german shops. Have a look in the 'sticky' thread on the top for web addresses. Just be aware a few will NOT take credit cards from the UK so you will have to do a bank transfer.

lewi

Les E said:
I am looking at the Yamaha RX-V2500 but I would like a black version of the receiver. Does anyone know where I could get one from?

If you can wait until the New Year prices will drop on the RX-V2500 when the RX-V2600 becomes available. Audioholics report from CEDIA pictured a black version of the unit.

Dfour

There is no more tax added when its imported as its assumed that VAT is added in the host country. The advantage of the EU tax laws.

I imported my 1400 from Germany and what I paid was the price and postage and that was all. :)

WSH

Dfour said:
There is no more tax added when its imported as its assumed that VAT is added in the host country. The advantage of the EU tax laws.

I imported my 1400 from Germany and what I paid was the price and postage and that was all. :)

Thanks!

Will35

Standard Member
Les E said:

Les,

Up until a month ago Pixmania.com were selling them for €768...

Cheers
Will

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom