Black White Or Blue?

readingfanman

Choosing a colour for a DS lite I am going to get after xmas but cannot decide which colour to get?
Black
+ Looks superb
- Fingerprints
White
+ Looks nice..ish
- Not sure
Blue
+?
-?

Flashy

I've got a black DS Lite and it does show up the fingerprints. It's not a major problem though, and they wipe off easily if you're that bothered about them. It won't, however, suffer the same problems with yellowing like the white ones can.

INSOMANiAC

Banned
I have a white and black one, I got the white first and thought I wouldnt like the black.

I now prefer the black one, they just look better IMO. The trouble with the whites ones is the buttons are made of a plastic that keeps all the dirt on it, after a couple of weeks the shoulder buttons will be yellowed and not the same colour as the rest of the machine. Very annoying seeings how Ive had 3 white ones and I tried washing my hands before every go but it still happens :thumbsdow

Not a major problem tho obviously

Chromedome

I have a black (mine) & a white (g/f's) both nice,the black does show finger prints though

norealplan

I have both a black and a white (girlfriend uses the spare one), basically black is a fingerprint magnet, where white does indeed show dirt on the buttons. I've had both since launch and found my white one has not yellowed. I'd personally go for a white one, as it mostly always looks new, whereas a black one always looks used, but hey each to their own.

ian_c_uk

To add balance... :D I have a blue one....

Looks dark and classy like the black, but doesn't show fingerprints quite as badly. I also like the fact that it's different from the crowd but that's personal preference I guess.

I wouldn't swap it for any other colour... quite like the ice blue exterior but the inside on those is a somewhat girly pastel blue, which will also show up dirt etc.

cul8er

Banned
make sure he's reputable, i'd reccomend digital_hotel i think thats what he's called

a27

The trouble with the whites ones is the buttons are made of a plastic that keeps all the dirt on it, after a couple of weeks the shoulder buttons will be yellowed and not the same colour as the rest of the machine. Very annoying seeings how Ive had 3 white ones and I tried washing my hands before every go but it still happens :thumbsdow

:rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom