• 9.5/10

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11/10

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

On that:

For fudges sake, just get vaccinated and make the film.

It's not difficult.

Or fudgeing fire her and make it about Okoye and the Dora Milaje.

It'll confuse the cancel crybaby trumpanzees still nursing their Carano boners.

Last edited:
It would be amazing how quickly they'd change their tune if they couldn't get jobs without vaccinations. Hollywood going forward should make it manditory.

Mod comment - Just to note that is enough about vaccinations - before the thread turns into a COVID thread.

Thanks

Film has now been pushed back until November 11th 2022.

I’m not entirely sure I understand the whole anti vaxx thing. If she doesn’t want to get it, then surely the only person she’s potentially harming is herself right ? We can all still carry the virus even if we’ve been vaxxed.
I very much doubt Letitia would be bothering the NHS if she got sick as well.
One thing I would say though (and I’ve experienced this first hand) if you don’t want to be vaxxed, fine, but don’t go round spouting complete and utter garbage like you’re a celebrity doctor or something, really pisses me off.

If she doesn’t want to get it, then surely the only person she’s potentially harming is herself right ?

That misses the part where she is working on a production than employs thousands of people and is worth hundreds of millions of pounds.

Beyond just being more likely to pass on the virus, if she is more likely to get sick and hence shut down production that hurts other people who then loose weeks of work.

Lastly as she lives in London being unvaccinated makes travel to the US to shoot a film rather tricky.

Just a reminder a discussion on the C and V words is ok in context. Off topic posts that are general or personal will be deleted and warnings/ points will be given.

There are forums/threads here for general discussions about these things.

Thanks

Ah - just noticed this is the second warning - see post #133 - three strikes and whoever veers off topic like this will enjoy the consequences even if it is their first veer.

Like what was being discussed you have freedom to choose what to do - you need to accept the consequences of whatever rules society has accepted to apply though.

Thanks

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom