Black Panther 4K UHD

I notice black panther is being released next monday in the UK but why so expensive at £27.

@£22.50 from Zoom using their 10% code.

New releases typically arrive on the Fri / Sat before release too :smashin:

Usually they are £19.99 on amazon uk.
Catalogue titles maybe. Not new titles. Shop around on Monday, you’ll probably be able to get it for a few quid cheaper. Or just wait and grab it off the classifieds forum a few days after release.

@£22.50 from Zoom using their 10% code.

New releases typically arrive on the Fri / Sat before release too :smashin:
Thanks, ordered from Zoom for £22.50. :smashin:

Zoom, dispatching on a Thursday, must be a first ;)

Mine's showing as dispatched too, lets hope we get it for saturday viewing.

Could even be a Friday night viewing.

Just arrived from Zoom ..... happy days.

Not going to get my hopes up as my last pre-order with Zoom didn't arrive until the Monday but certainly would be nice if it was waiting for me at home :)

I know I shouldn’t complain but, and at least I guess I got A version to watch this weekend,
Had despatch email from Zavvi on Wednesday for the 4K steelbook, prob one of the 1st preordered as usually around when they go live at midnight

When I received the despatch email it reminded me to order the Amaray 3D Blu Ray, got despatch email fr9m zavvi yesterday

Guess which one just turned up :facepalm:

DCF7B112-8B99-4353-8F72-55CFAEBB9756.jpeg

:rotfl:

Can you compare if it has a variable aspect ratio?

Postie's just been YaY.

Still wrapped at the mo but on the back states 1080P /16x9/2:39:1

Think that’s VAR

View attachment 1026510

Na that just means its 2:39.1 but only one MCU release so far has actually listed whether its VAR on the packaging, all the others said a single ratio so no way to be sure without playing it.

Na that just means its 2:39.1 but only one MCU release so far has actually listed whether its VAR on the packaging, all the others said a single ratio so no way to be sure without playing it.

Oh I see yeah haven’t watched a single spoiler/ advert so don’t really wanna start searching thru for VAR, but I’m sure someone will chime in soon enough

No DV logo on the UK packaging vs the USA one where there is. Does the UK disc have DV and they haven't bothered to put the logo on? or have they not put the logo on as it doesn't have DV?
Not that it matters as I can't play DV at the moment but I need to know whether to put it in my DV UHDs owned list or not. Sad but true...:)

No DV logo on the UK packaging vs the USA one where there is. Does the UK disc have DV and they haven't bothered to put the logo on? or have they not put the logo on as it doesn't have DV?
Not that it matters as I can't play DV at the moment but I need to know whether to put it in my DV UHDs owned list or not. Sad but true...:)
had the us copy,it was dv,uk will be the same.

I know I shouldn’t complain but, and at least I guess I got A version to watch this weekend,
Had despatch email from Zavvi on Wednesday for the 4K steelbook, prob one of the 1st preordered as usually around when they go live at midnight

When I received the despatch email it reminded me to order the Amaray 3D Blu Ray, got despatch email fr9m zavvi yesterday

Guess which one just turned up :facepalm:

View attachment 1026507

:rotfl:

Hopefully your steel will arrive tomorrow, along with a pair of socks... :p:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom