• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Black Ops Multiplayer - Level taking a long time to load??

sedalbis

Prominent Member
Hey,
This started about 4 days ago and is really annoying me. When I go onto multiplayer, it downloads the game settings etc but there is no level or badge next to my name, and I am unable to search for any games. Eventually, after around 2 minutes, the level and badge will appear and everything will be as normal. Is anyone else having this problem?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Hey,
This started about 4 days ago and is really annoying me. When I go onto multiplayer, it downloads the game settings etc but there is no level or badge next to my name, and I am unable to search for any games. Eventually, after around 2 minutes, the level and badge will appear and everything will be as normal. Is anyone else having this problem?

It always takes a min for it all to load up for me.

jimjam11211

Established Member
Hey,

Yes same for me aswell. Before the server crashed again.

sedalbis

Prominent Member
Just took 6 minutes for my level and badge to load. This is getting rediculous because you can't select a game to play until they have loaded. Why is it taking so long???

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Ive lost count now on how many times my game has hung up on the 'waiting for players' on the load screen.

Ive had to hit the PS button and quit the game everytime.

Richy

Standard Member
Ive lost count now on how many times my game has hung up on the 'waiting for players' on the load screen.

Ive had to hit the PS button and quit the game everytime.

^^^^ this

Im getting very tired of online problems now.

It needs to be sorted sooner rather than later, GT5 is out on Wednesday, and im afraid I may not come back to BlOps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom