Black ops lobby annoyance

lee667

Has anyone noticed since the last update that when you select a user in the lobby, to mute for example, everytime you press circle to go back it loads up the friends list.

Getting stupid now because at the same time there is no mute option on there either, even though there is a mic symbol next to their name.

Axl

Distinguished Member
Has anyone noticed since the last update that when you select a user in the lobby, to mute for example, everytime you press circle to go back it loads up the friends list.

Getting stupid now because at the same time there is no mute option on there either, even though there is a mic symbol next to their name.

Someone pointed this out to Vahn on Twitter yesterday and he responded;

'Known issue. Not sure how that slipped past. Will get fixed.'

TheRobotman

need the mute back, i can't handle second hand techno and big mouth frenchies.

why the hell do the french have to turn thier mikes up soooo loud?? if it was real war they wouldn't be shouting thier mouths off, they would be away hiding somewhere. :D

lee667

all i want is the option, like mw2, to turn down the voice chat volume.

lee667

Someone pointed this out to Vahn on Twitter yesterday and he responded;

'Known issue. Not sure how that slipped past. Will get fixed.'
cheers for that, is flipping annoying, especially when you accidently send a game invite.

Jon Weaver

Appears to be fixed now :)
I don't think it is.. If you go into a lobby, select a player and then back, I agree its working.

BUT.. Open your friends list.. Then close it.. And now try.. You now go back to your friends list each time..

Its a bug.. Quite how this slipped through is beyond me!

Jon

Axl

Distinguished Member
I've just tried that and it works fine. Can mute in the lobby now again and not return to the friends list. Random bug. Quality :laugh:

Trending threads

Top Bottom