Black Ops III

For anyone having issues getting The maps with season pass, I had to download them from my games and apps. Played them for a couple of hours and enjoy the new maps

I too had issues with the Maps having already purchased the Season Pass

I find if you hit the right trigger on the dashboard to 'Store' search for BlopsIII, then click down and you will see all the map packs DLC's, from here you can download and 'Install' for free

^for some reason didn't work for me, showed I had the season pass but didn't download for some reason (maybe just didn't want me to play lmao)

Since the update on Thursday, the lag has made the game almost unplayable. Regularly competing against people with terrible connections now.

I have had the screen juttering a fair bit. Also running up stairs only to be teleported back to the bottom again.

Apart from the first couple of days, I've not seen any new maps from DLC 3 in the TDM rotation! What have I paid for?

I've got all the dlc packs but how do I playtime in a normal tdm (all I play)

Well I scraped in with 40 minutes to spare on the cryptokey challenge. I got the rift e9 and the iron jim. Plus a load of junk from the supply drops.
I think they were crafty really as I don't think many people would have anywhere near 500 keys. So a lot of people probably had to buy the 2500 pack.

Well I scraped in with 40 minutes to spare on the cryptokey challenge. I got the rift e9 and the iron jim. Plus a load of junk from the supply drops.
I think they were crafty really as I don't think many people would have anywhere near 500 keys. So a lot of people probably had to buy the 2500 pack.

I agree. It's not on.

I've played 8hrs today, no DLC 3 maps. Barely any from 1 and 2.
Dlc 3 descent maps are in the bonus area , is that why no ones playing them cos they don't know where they are lol

Tried to get a game earlier and zero players on descent , went to core tdm and kept getting disconnects and migrating hosts , gave up after a while had about 2 decent games in over an hours play

I played a few hours yesterday in tdm and lots of dlc 3 maps in rotation.

Now working on dm for the prize fighters

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom