Black Ops III

It's going to be about the Division and Battlefront. Although I'll wait for Battlefront to work first. Rainbow 6 and Division won't release together so one will get delayed to next year.

The dlc deal has ran out and rumours Sony have got something with them. Looking on their site I'd say so too as the only box art on there is the ps4 version.

God knows why Sony want to put money into this franchise though as it's on its arse now tbh.

Think I'll switch back to PS if that's the case - the last DLC comes a little too late for me on the platform which hasn't got the exclusivity. Spotify whilst playing a game like COD is a big draw too.

Seems to make more sense for Sony to put the money towards SW:BF timed exclusive content. MS are likely to be channeling their marketing $s at Halo instead you'd think.

What everyone should be doing, which I have, is complain like heck on their Forums with everyone else

They may listen, they may not but at least we have tried

Bring back the old days as mentioned above!

Wow can't believe they've start the digital pre-order now!
I guess the game hasn't been received all that well by the general public, so they are trying to get as many people on the hook so they can't cancel later.....

Just saw that also and thought it very strange. I think you've nailed it

Star Wars Battlefront up for digital pre order too FWIW. I guess same logic applies?

Star Wars Battlefront up for digital pre order too FWIW. I guess same logic applies?
Say's not available on xbox.com? haven't seen it announced by Major Nelson yet.
I understand the disc pre orders but the digital one seems a little strange, especially the price, You'd have thought they'd give early adopters a little discount for digital? that's potentially a lot of money Microsoft get to put in the bank for 6.5 months?

Not sure why, it's on PlayStation and PC (Origin) stores.

Agree should bill at the time the game is activated and make it a simple process to cancel (assuming it's not already).

Id imagine it's something to do with the beta they are planning to do which you gain access to by preordering.

If you want loads of info on Black Ops 3 it's worth following these 2 Youtubers and watching the videos.
Driftor has actually played Black Ops 3 and has listed loads of new info.

Seems they are making a lot and I mean a lot of changes !

Could it make the game better or just a broken mess at release ?

Black Ops 3 Info - YouTube

NerosCinema - YouTube

I will hazard a guess at broken mess, which doesn't bode well as I have always found that CoD starts off all right, but as they "try to fix it" it just deteriorates to the point it's unplayable.
Unfortunately the more shit you put in a game, the more shit can get fudgeed up by shit your trying to fix....

I like the blood and gore, but I think I will finally bow out of COD. Still too much boost stuff for me, looks like Titanfall without the titans :(

Looks like more gimmicky crap to me. I'm out.

The blood looks awesome and may make me play but I'm with you guys, The boosting around is crap and doesnt belong in a COD game. Let COD be COD.

Not a lot of wallrunning at all it seems, more just boost jumps and slides.

Seem's to just be a AW 1.5

The controls seem to require a tap of 'A' followed by a second press and hold of 'A' to boost rather than a simple double tap like AW. This and the slower, more limited, boosting should make for fewer zebedee moments at least.

Could place anyone who can remap the 'A' to a paddle on the elite controller at an advantage as they can keep a hold of the right stick whilst boosting.

Last edited:
AW is the only game I've ever played that makes me feel nauseous and given me a headache whilst playing it. This looks like it might as well.....

Not into boosting around myself, ruins a good game .
Hopefully they include a 'classic' playlist like in aw without boosting.

Classic playlists are imo great on aw, not many divvy's frequent so 90% it's all out carnage

AW is the only game I've ever played that makes me feel nauseous and given me a headache whilst playing it. This looks like it might as well.....
It made me feel sick too, thinking I had wasted good money on this pos.

Whatever focus group has determined this boosting is the future (no pun intended) clearly has issues. Looking at the sales (increase/percentage/year on year) for the last few itineration's shows that the franchise is slipping. I understand trying to refresh a core audience but really.....
If I want to be zebedee, I'll buy/programme a magic roundabout simulator.

Hate to say this guys, I've been a COD player for years

But since Ghosts it's went right down hill, I'm actually playing BF4 just now which was on discount £27 for Premium version :)

It's actually pretty good compared to the rubbish in COD just now

Hate to say this guys, I've been a COD player for years

But since Ghosts it's went right down hill, I'm actually playing BF4 just now which was on discount £27 for Premium version :)

It's actually pretty good compared to the rubbish in COD just now

I don't know why but it's killing me that you didn't put them in the right order. I have a problem :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom