So you can only get this new guy via contracts and then you only have him for 60 minutes? Even more pointless than I first thought.

That's it ^ according to Ali a's video I think (I watch a few youtubers lol).

At least we can get him unlike if it was in a supply drop lol

I think there is a way to stack those 60 minutes as well. If you don't activate the contract after completing it you can wait to the following week, complete another and stack them

As much as I have enjoyed Blops 3 (it is a fine game) anyone else getting a little bored yet? Need more maps again!

I am. Though I am getting bored of boost jumping now. Want boots on the ground

Not impressed having 2 new energy guns as well now. Hated them kind of guns in AW. Not like I would ever get them anyway, still only ever got one weapon from a supply drop.

Off topic but I see Ali A has smashed up his 2nd Audi R8 in less than 6 months. Crashed his 1st one and now his 2nd one rolled backwards when parked up and smashed in to a wall. Yet he said his handbrake was fully on...yeah course it was lol. They just roll back for fun. Maybe it is a sign that he has no idea how to use a super car.

As much as I have enjoyed Blops 3 (it is a fine game) anyone else getting a little bored yet? Need more maps again!
Yes starting to get samey although the challenges are keeping me going. About 80% of the way towards completing all of them although my KD is taking a battering in the process especially the one where you have to destroy a RAPS before dropping any drones - have to play against decent players in order to do it.

Finally managed to get a couple weapons from the Rip off market.
The FFAR and the iron Jim.

The FFAR is amazing! (The famas from Blops1) and the iron Jim is such good fun to use.

Definitely Raid.
Not the map I would have chosen from Blops 2 though.

Been confirmed that it is Raid. Anyone else prefer that when they remake maps fans liked from old games that they actually just remastered them instead of changing the whole setting of the map?

I did enjoy Raid but the new version of it looks completely different and will play nothing like the old one.

Been confirmed that it is Raid. Anyone else prefer that when they remake maps fans liked from old games that they actually just remastered them instead of changing the whole setting of the map?

I did enjoy Raid but the new version of it looks completely different and will play nothing like the old one.

I disagree. I'd prefer they actually put the effort in and remake them. Especially if they are charging for them.
They also have to change them so they can make use of the wall running mechanics.

Just watched the video of Ali A playing on the real life Nuketown that Activision did at the COD XP event last week. Now you would think will all the billions of $ they swim in all day it would not to hard to replicate the map in life form. Now one side looked really good but then there is this side of the map....

pPu9Is7.jpg

Guess people stopped buying supply drops for a day so the budget ran out!

Anyone playing this on the Pro ? .. multiplayer textures not loading up and it's laggy

Anyone playing this on the Pro ? .. multiplayer textures not loading up and it's laggy

I've been on lately and yes textures not loading and really poor frame rates when alot on screen, real shame as the 4K patch had it looking real nice but now plays really bad, however it's only on certain maps from what I've seen

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom