Black OPS - Boosters Are Back

majnu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also got asked if I wanted to go to hacked lobby for gold camo and unltd COD points.:suicide:

I also got asked if I wanted to go to hacked lobby for gold camo and unltd COD points.:suicide:

Have you heard of a honey trap? This is the COD Trap. People are using theatre mode to record acts of boosting and then after reporting; temporary and permanent bans from the game will be issued. Let me find the thread created by someone who was banned for boosting :D

Read Below

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for posting this topic, but I really don't care. I got banned off of the CoD servers last Friday for 47 hours for boosting, when I get my account back last night I stopped boosting and was about to prestige to 2ND I needed 1 more kill to unlock prestige mode. Then all of a sudden the WHOLE game shuts down and shows on everyone's screen DreahMz has been banned of the CoD servers please visit ... for more help. So I go on the website and sends me to activision's number I call them because some of my friends called Activision and got unbanned so I figure hell why not! I FINALLY get a hold of a live person and he says THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO I UNDERSTAND YOUR ****** OFF BUT WE CANNOT UNBANN YOU,PLEASE TAKE IT UP ON COD.COM/BLACKOPS. Now personally this whole reporting this is cool I guess but really for BOOSTING think about it you buy a game to have fun, if somebodies version of fun is boosting WHY NOT it doesn't break the game it doesn't hack you 15th prestige and everyone is still having fun. I understand reporting for cheating,emblem but BOOSTING,LANGUAGE honestly the game is made for 17 year olds and your gonna report for language. I THINK TREYARCH SHOULD DO SOMETHING RIGHT AND GET RID OF THE REPORT BOOSTERS, SOMEBODY ALREADY FOUND A WAY TO HACK 15TH PRESTIGE IN A SYSTEM LINK LOBBY SO WHY DON'T THEY TRY AND FIX THAT, OR THEIR CRAPPY SERVERS THEIR CHOICE IN HOST THE MATCHMAKING.

SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BOOSTING IT IS A FORM OF FUN. AND IF YOU KEEP BANNING PEOPLE FOR IT YOU LOSE 70K MEMBERS OF BHL 50K MEMBERS OF BLG 20K MEMBERS OF STB 100K OF MAFIA ETC. THEY WILL LOSE MONEY SO PLEASE REPLY ON WHAT YOU THINK :mad:

Where are these Boosters, I needs to find them and show them my Knife :devil:

Ban them all I say, they ruin the game if they want to unlock everything then jump into Combat Training and play on Recruit

****ing idiots all of them

Came across two in a building on firing range at the weekend after harassing them with nades for the latter half of the game I reported them for boosting and their emblems. :rotfl:

Good. I hope they all trade the game in, the dickheads.

They all make out that they will sell the game, well guess what you already brought the game for ÂŁ40, dont think they care if you play or not now.

I had a couple if idiots the other day, couldn't workout quite what they were doing, other than chasing each other round a room :s

Got a message about a boosting lobby on Monday. Idiots

Well a couple of my "friends" have reported me because I keep killing them when im on the opposite side :rolleyes:

Apparantly i've been cheating as I slowed down the video I put on youtube and sped it up...thicko's should know you can do that in theatre mode! Oh and apparantly I have a modded pad (I don't!), as im always quite accurate.

I won't be happy if Microsoft ban me for 7 days or whatever it is for being good at the game! At least the introduction of theater mode can show I don't cheat, and blatantly shows them that do.

I don't understand what's going on in the video?

YouTube - Black Ops BOOSTER DOUCHEBAGS REPORT THEM twitter jd 2020
Interesting vid, vid needs bleeping though so don't know if it'll stay up.

MOD EDIT: Embed removed due to language search title above

Last edited by a moderator:
"SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BOOSTING IT IS A FORM OF FUN. AND IF YOU KEEP BANNING PEOPLE FOR IT YOU LOSE 70K MEMBERS OF BHL 50K MEMBERS OF BLG 20K MEMBERS OF STB 100K OF MAFIA ETC. THEY WILL LOSE MONEY SO PLEASE REPLY ON WHAT YOU THINK"

-------------------------

I'm not big up on boosting and don't really get what it's all about, but in the quote above when he mentions hundreds of thousands of members of BHL, BLG, STB & MAFIA ..... ?

Surely these aren't communities or forums dedicated to boosting, surely not :confused: and with those numbers of members as well ! Am I just being naive :D

Lastly whats in boosting for the other guy that is always being killed ?

Surely he is just wasting hours of his life and ending up with a ridiculously low KDR .... all just to help a mate ?

I don't get it all :rolleyes:

"SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BOOSTING IT IS A FORM OF FUN. AND IF YOU KEEP BANNING PEOPLE FOR IT YOU LOSE 70K MEMBERS OF BHL 50K MEMBERS OF BLG 20K MEMBERS OF STB 100K OF MAFIA ETC. THEY WILL LOSE MONEY SO PLEASE REPLY ON WHAT YOU THINK"

-------------------------

I'm not big up on boosting and don't really get what it's all about, but in the quote above when he mentions hundreds of thousands of members of BHL, BLG, STB & MAFIA ..... ?

Surely these aren't communities or forums dedicated to boosting, surely not :confused: and with those numbers of members as well ! Am I just being naive :D

Lastly whats in boosting for the other guy that is always being killed ?

Surely he is just wasting hours of his life and ending up with a ridiculously low KDR .... all just to help a mate ?

A few of us went on one of those forums a while back - I'm not even going to mention the name to give the numpties any publicity - and their general response was "the reason we boost is because we're so good at the game that we can't even be arsed playing public matches, instead we only play in 1337 private matches, but we need to boost to rank up and get all the guns for our private matches". Needless to say, there were a few choice messages left from some of our members...

They take it in turns to get headshots so the KD balances out. Those booster forums have threads dedicated to listing players who disappear after getting their headshots and not returning the favour.

A few of us went on one of those forums a while back - I'm not even going to mention the name to give the numpties any publicity - and their general response was "the reason we boost is because we're so good at the game that we can't even be arsed playing public matches, instead we only play in 1337 private matches, but we need to boost to rank up and get all the guns for our private matches". Needless to say, there were a few choice messages left from some of our members...

I remember it well :rotfl:

They take it in turns to get headshots so the KD balances out. Those booster forums have threads dedicated to listing players who disappear after getting their headshots and not returning the favour.

Aye, and I get all misty-eyed when I remember having my fun on that forum. I enjoyed winding them up. I'd still be doing it now if they hadn't banned me from my work pc's and my home pc. It was fun while it lasted though!:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom